MANAGEMENT OF CUSTOMER’S PRIVATE INFORMATION AT OUR COMPANY
1. BASIC POLICY (LEGAL COMPLIANCE)We make every effort to appropriately handle and to safely and reliably manage the protection of personal information and anonymously processed information (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Information, etc.”), complying with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, all other applicable laws and ordinances, and all related in-house regulations.
2. ACQUISITION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe acquire our customer’s personal information through appropriate and legitimate means within the necessary scope of our specific work. We shall not use such personal information beyond the scope of said work without the consent of the persons involved or unless otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations.
3. PURPOSE OF USING PERSONAL INFORMATIONPersonal Information, etc. obtained from our customers shall be used only for the specific purposes described below once we obtain the person’s consent or unless otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations.
- Container planning, sales and import / export
- Real estate management / rental / sublease.
- Accommodation consulting and management agency
- Sales promotion / web marketing
- Website planning, production and operation
- To use personal information within the necessary bounds concerning each business described in the above sub-number 1-5 such as after-sales service, information service, and customer development (for Direct Mail, etc.)
- To provide the information to a third party within the necessary bounds required to accomplish the above mentioned (1-5) business purposes.
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT IS DISCLOSEDWe may use Personal Information, etc. that is acquired through appropriate means from the Real Property Registry, the Commercial Registry, public sectional maps, corporate information magazines, the Basic Resident Register, the Certificate of valuation of fixed assets, telephone directories, and other sources of such information that are already disclosed or sold in order to achieve the Purpose of Use described in the preceding article.
5. HANDLING OF ANONYMOUSLY PROCESSED INFORMATION
- – When we create or provide anonymously processed information, we shall announce on our website necessary matters according to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, all other applicable laws and ordinances, and all related in-house regulations. In addition, in the event of handling anonymously processed information, we shall take appropriate and necessary measures according to the Security Control Measures to protect Personal Information.
- – We shall not acquire “personal information with careful consideration” prescribed by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information without the person’s consent unless otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations. In addition, we shall not apply opt-out (the special case to provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the person) to the said personal information without careful consideration.
- – We shall not acquire, use, or provide sensitive personal information (SPI) to third parties in accordance with the Guidelines for Personal Information Protection in the Financial Field unless otherwise deemed appropriate or necessary.
6. DISCLOSURE, CORRECTION, ETC. OF RETAINED PERSONAL DATA
When we receive a written request in the prescribed manner for disclosure, correction, or suspension of the use of our retained personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Disclosure, etc.”), when we complete an identity verification of the requester through identity confirmation documents such as a copy of the residence certificate, and when we deem it appropriate, we shall disclose, correct, or suspend the use of such data.
Request for Disclosure, etc. to:
- Mailing address: R.E.NISEKO LLC 1035-3 Tomioka, Rnakoshi-cho Isoya-gun, Hokkaido Japan 045-1326
- E-mail Please send the request by email through the form on our website.
Documents required to be submitted
1. Request for Disclosure, etc. of our retained personal data in our designated form
2. Personal identification documents
- When the person requests for himself/herself Either of the followings shall be submitted:
- – Copy of a document issued by a public institution such as the person’s driver’s license or passport.
- – The original copy of the person’s seal registration certificate (the present address to be described on and the issuance date to be within three months).
- When an agent makes a request on behalf of the person
- In addition to the person’s personal identification document as stated above ①, the same documents of an agent on behalf of the person and the documents to identify a specific individual as the agent of the person shall be submitted.
- Personal identification documents of an agent
- Either of the followings shall be submitted:
- – Copy of the document issued by a public institution such as an agent’s driver’s license or passport.
- – The original copy of an agent’s seal registration certificate (the present address to be described on and the issuance date to be within three months).
- Documents to identify an individual as an agent of the person
- Either of the followings shall be submitted:
- – In case of a statutory agent, the documents which certify the legal power of attorney.
- – In case of a privately appointed agent, a power of attorney (sealed by the registered seal of the person)
Handling ChargePlease pay JPY 1,000 + Tax per request to our designated bank account as a handling fee for the Request for Disclosure, etc. Please also pay a bank transaction fee upon the said payment.
We will send a reply to a request in writing to a requester within a reasonable period of time and scope after our confirmation and research of the details of a request as well as confirming the receipt for the handling fee. We will reply directly to a requester when a request is made by an agent of the requester unless a request is made by a statutory agent. However, we may not accept a request of Disclosure, etc. in the following cases.
- When disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party.
- When disclosure is likely to seriously impede the proper execution of our business.
- When disclosure violates other laws and regulations
7. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIESWe shall not disclose or provide personal data about our customer to a third party without obtaining the person’s consent beforehand unless otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations. We shall voluntarily discontinue the use of our retained personal data when there is a request from the person to do so.
8. ABOUT SECURITY CONTROL MEASURESWe shall carry out thorough control of personal information that we acquire from our customer as follows:
- To ensure accuracy of personal information We shall keep our customer’s personal information accurate and current.
- Security control measures Regarding systematic security control measures of the customer’s personal information, we have a company rule established for a strict information handling and carry out careful handling based on it.
- Supervision of our employees We strictly enforce rules for handling our customer’s personal information in accordance with our in-house regulations.
- Supervision of Contractors When it is necessary for us to assign the handling of our retained personal information to outsourcing contractors, we shall select contractors who satisfy the required conditions in accordance with our in-house regulations, and supervise them accordingly.
- Preservation period and disposal We establish the period of preservation for personal information acquired from our customers, and dispose of it after the preservation period has ended. We will also dispose of it immediately if within the preservation period it becomes unneeded.